I absolutely love music. If I’m not watching Netflix or YouTube then I’m listening to music. I played piano for awhile too! We had to get rid of my keyboard in the move to Tennessee and I haven’t played since but we’re trying to get a new one. Anyways, when you love music so much it’s hard to not have a favorite band/artist or two. Mine are Twenty One Pilots and One Direction (even though they’re on hiatus I still support all their separate endeavors). I’ve loved both of these bands for a long time. Like all the way back to middle school or freshman year of high school. But if I were to list my top favorite songs including my favorite bands then it would be boring because they’d all be from these two bands. SO… these are my top 5 favorite songs right now excluding my favorite bands:
1. New Rules by Dua Lipa- I love this song! Can’t relate to any of the lyrics really but the music makes me want to break out my VERY horrible dance moves haha!
2. idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish- I’ve really been getting into her music lately and this song is really calming to me. It isn’t crazy (even though I can definitely get into crazy music) and it’s a song I can turn on when I’m working on schoolwork or something and it won’t totally distract me.
3. New Machines by Vinyl Theatre- I’ve also been really getting into this band. So many of their songs are so good and I probably look crazy to people when they see me jamming out to these guys in my car lol!
4. Do You Love Someone by Grouplove- I’d heard of this band before but never really listened to them until I heard this song. I’ve been listening to it so much since I first heard it.
5. Ain’t No Rest For the Wicked by Cage the Elephant- I had heard a Cage the Elephant song on the radio one time a few years ago and I loved it but forgot to get the name of the song. It was this song. I heard it a few months ago again and remembered that this was the one I loved and now I listen to it all the time!
These songs and artists/bands are so great and I’m so glad I found them! I hope you’ll give them a listen and if you have already, what did you think of them?
Thanks for reading 🙂
Follow me on Instagram @abbyyylouu !!