I love hanging out with my friends, but I also love being by myself. Sometimes my little introverted self loves the latter a lot more. I thought I’d share a few things I like to do when I’m having “me time”:
1. Watch Netflix or YouTube- this is what I do most of the time actually. I love to just lay in bed with some coffee and watch stuff on my iPad!
2. Read- I love to read! I’m currently reading Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (love his books) and I’ll be reviewing that when I finish it.
3. (SOON) Practice the piano- when I had a keyboard I’d play that for a little bit occasionally. I’ve been playing since I was 8. I haven’t played since we moved because I don’t have a keyboard now but I should be getting one soon! My grandparents used to have an old piano I used to practice on when I was taking lessons but we don’t have that either.
4. Organize things in my room- this sounds like a weird thing to enjoy but every once in awhile I feel like I’m surrounded by a cluttered mess so I like to reorganize everything.
5. Eat- I feel like I’m hardly ever not eating something. I have so many snacks throughout the day so of course I gotta have one or two when I’m hanging out by myself.
So this is how I spend my alone time! Of course this list will include schoolwork when I go back to school next week, but everything ELSE on the list, I enjoy so much! Hanging out by yourself isn’t bad when you have ways to entertain yourself. Being with friends is cool, but nothing beats my bed, coffee, Netflix, and a book. How do you like to spend your alone time?